Terms and Conditions
India Ramadan Promo
T&C – Ramadan Promotion
(1) The Weekly Prizes Raffle Draw Promotion (the “Promotion”) is organized and managed by Ria Money transfer. The Promotion is open to all residents of India age 18 years and above (the “Participants”), except the following: (a) employees (and their families) of the Promoter, its affiliates and subsidiary companies, as well as representatives, Principal Agents or sub-agents of the Promoter; (b) employees (and their families) of Ria Money transfer, its affiliates and subsidiary companies, as well as representatives, Principal Agents or sub-agents of Ria Money transfer; (c) anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Family member referred to in this Terms and Conditions includes but not limited to: spouse, ex- spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
(2) RIA Money transfer services Pvt Ltd. (“Ria Money transfer” or “Promoter”) acts as sponsor of this promotion and is located in I-Think Techno Campus, Office No. 1, 8th Floor, Wing “A”, Off Pokhran Road No. 2, behind TCS, Eastern Express Highway, Thane (W), Thane – 400 607. Promoter may me contacted by phone at 18002676543 (Toll free number).
(3) The term of the Promotion is from 1 st May 2019 beginning at 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 5 th June 2019 ending at 23:59:59 p.m. (IST) (the “Promotion Period”).
(4) The Promotion is open to customers who receive money in cash through Ria Money transfer during the Promotion Period in India at any Ria Money transfer pay out location (“Participating Locations”). Any transaction received from a Participating Location during the Promotion Period shall qualify the customer to participate (“Qualifying Transaction”). There is no minimum amount required to be received to be a Qualifying Transaction.
(5) Every customer will receive one (1) entry for every Qualifying Transaction conducted at any of the Participating Locations during the Promotion Period and get a chance to win INR 1000.
Prizes include: INR 1000 to 50 customers every day who has received money through Ria Money transfer on that day.
Bumper Prize of 1 lakh for 1 lucky customer.
Total winner in promo period will be 1801.
(6) All winners will be chosen via electronic draw based on the transaction number on the Ria Money transfer receive form completed while conducting the Qualifying Transaction.
(7) There will be one draw held at on weekly basis every Monday, for consecutive weeks, starting from 6th May till the last Monday 10th June at Promoter´s HQ office. Each weekly draw there will be 50 winners per day calculated for the week (each, an “Awarding Day”). Bumper draw will be held on Monday 10th June for all the Qualifying Transactions conducted during the promotion period. The winners of weekly draw held during the promotion period will also be considered for Bumper draw. Winners may not win more than one prize per Awarding Day.
(8) The winners will be notified by telephone individually within 2 days after the draw has been conducted. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners, but if this cannot be achieved by third day the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement or to dispose of the prize as it deems fit.
(9) If any winner is subsequently found illegible to participate in this Promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion forfeit or reclaim the prize and award or dispose of the same in such manner and to such person as it deems fit.
(10) The Promoter’s decision in all matters to do with the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(11) Distribution of prizes to winners will be conducted at the Participating Location where the winner collected the money remittance awarded with a prize. All prizes shall be distributed and collected within 3 days of the relevant draw as per paragraph 7 above. Failure to collect the prize(s) within the specified period will result in forfeiture of the prize at Promoter’s discretion.
(12) Promoter’s Participating Location will be entitled for INR 300 for facilitating the INR 1000 prize awarded to the respective winner of the draw if such winner requests non-cash delivery of the prize through cheque or electronic transfer into winners bank account, as & when communicated under the terms and conditions mentioned here in the draft.
(13) If winners agree to take part in publicity related to the Promotion including having his or her photograph taken and his or her name, nationality and country of residence being disclosed, they will receive no compensation whatsoever for the use and disclosure of such photographs or personal data.
(14) To claim the prize, winners must present at least one (1) valid ID.
(15) Winners are responsible for all tax liability, including taxes on income, where applicable in connection with the collection of prizes.
(16) The prizes will be awarded as described within the Promotion. The prizes are not transferable.
(17) Any pictures depicting the prizes on the press advertisements, posters or TVC’s etc. are representative and the actual prizes may vary from the depictions.
(18) By entering the Promotion, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, which shall be interpreted by the Promoter to the extent permitted by applicable law at its sole discretion.
(19) Winners who do not wish to take part in this Promotion after entering the Promotion may either communicate the same to the Promoter or decline to accept and collect the prize within the deadline specified for the same.
(20) To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the Promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
(21) By accepting these terms and conditions all Participants (i.e. the data subjects) agree that personal data shall be collected and processed by the Promoter and stored on the Promoter’s database and used for the administration of its ongoing relationship with Participants and in connection with the Promotion.
(22) These Terms and Conditions supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, between the Participants & Ria Money Transfer in relation to the Promotion .
(23) This Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any disputes in connection with this Promotion shall be submitted to the courts in Mumbai, India, to the extent permitted by applicable law.